Bridging care transition between hospital and home.
iGetBetter leads the way.
iGetBetter leads the way.
Use standard or custom care plans for any indications in just minutes.
Patients and clinicians stay engaged through daily care plan interactions.
iGetBetter's care plan guidance and monitoring helps reduce readmissions.
iGetBetter NewsMay 11, 2016 | iGetBetter App update released featuring a brand new "Basic" patient interface option. Version 05112016 - Read More
February 19, 2016 | Validic Study: How iGetBetter used actionable data from Validic to reduce readmissions — Get It Here
September 15, 2015 | iGetBetter expands its care transition solution to engage post-acute COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) patients and reduce readmissions — Read More
About iGetBetteriGetBetter is a digital health company specializing in the delivery of standardized care plans for high-risk procedures and interventions for patients transitioning from hospital to home.
iGetBetter care plans are 100% customizable allowing the clinician to assign a given care plan to large patient groups or meet the specific needs of an individual patient. Patients follow care guidelines via online and mobile devices providing feedback by answering questions and collecting biometric data through connected devices. With iGetBetter clinicians have access to real-time, actionable data allowing for early intervention and reduced 30-day hospital readmissions.
iGB Webinar SeriesCheck out previous episodes of our Triple Aim Care Transitions webinar series.
Digital Health DevicesWith our partner Validic, a digital health platform, we have the flexibility to rapidly integrate and deploy new devices to accommodate customers requests.
Featured BlogiGetBetter™ releases version 05112016 featuring a brand new "Basic" patient interface option. The Basic interface is a slimmed down version of the iGB patient app featuring large text, easy-to-use input forms amd a straight-forward workflow.
The clinician app has been updated with multiple account support and a number of other system enhancements.
Improving Care CoordinationiGetBetter's Chief Medical Officer, David Lebudzinski spoke at the H+I Health Innovators event "The Future of Primary Care: Improving Care Coordination Using Technology."
Brockton Hospital Case StudyFrom October 2013 to November 2014, 31 patients were enrolled in Homeward Bound using iGB, and as of December 1st 2014, none had been readmitted. This represents...a significant decrease in total medical expense.
CCH + iGB StudySummary of 2013 CHF Study Conducted with Partners Healthcare Center for Connected Health
Recent News and Events
- September 15, 2015 | iGetBetter Expands Its Care Transition Solution with a Care Plan for COPD
- April 8, 2015 | iGetBetter CHF Study with Partners HealthCare Published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research mHealth and uHealth
- April 6, 2015 | iGetBetter Begins HCM Pilot at Brigham & Women's Hospital
- April 1, 2015 | MedTech Boston: "Win Burke on Coordinating Patient Care with iGetBetter"
BlogClick here for all blog posts.
- Partners Healthcare at Home initiates use of iGetBetter from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGetBetter starts a Bariatric Medicine pilot from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- Brockton Hospital Expands Use of iGB With New COPD Progam from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- New CHF Pilot at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO