Bridging care transition between hospital and home.
iGetBetter leads the way.
iGetBetter leads the way.
Use standard or custom care plans for any indications in just minutes.
Patients and clinicians stay engaged through daily care plan interactions.
iGetBetter's care plan guidance and monitoring helps reduce readmissions.
iGB Webinar SeriesCheck out our three-part Triple Aim Care Transitions webinar series.
Featured BlogiGB and SunSprite - our first partnership to provide a clinical backend for a consumer wearable device
A blog post from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
Connect With UsSend us questions or tell us about YOUR experience using iGetBetter today. Use the links below, we'd love to hear from you.
iGB PartnersThrough our strategic partnerships with companies like Validic we can provide comprehensive coverage utilizing existing infrastructure and devices.
CCH + iGB StudySummary of 2013 CHF Study Conducted with Partners Healthcare Center for Connected Health
iGB Medical Informatics"Improving Quality of Care and Reducing Readmissions" poster Presented at Medical Informatics World 2014 Conference
Recent News and Events
- January 21, 2015 | iGetBetter and GoodLux Technology Tackle Comorbidity of Depression with Chronic Conditions
- August 13, 2014 | iGetBetter Implements a Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Pilot at Tallahassee Memorial
- July 25, 2014 | MobiHealthNews: In-Depth: ACO’s digital health patient engagement opportunity
- June 19, 2014 | iGetBetter Expands Its Care Transition Solution with a Care Plan for Total Knee Replacement
- June 10, 2014 | iGetBetter Selects Validic As Its Integration Platform For a Broad Range of Devices
- June 5, 2014 | iGetBetter To Sponsor MHA 2014 Annual Hospital-Physicians Leader Conference
- May 7, 2014 | iGetBetter Announces “Triple Aim Care Transition” Webinar Series
BlogClick here for all blog posts.
- iGB and SunSprite - our first partnership to provide a clinical backend for a consumer wearable devicefrom Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGB Annual Ski Day, Monday January 12 - the Snow Gods were good to us from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGetBetter now being used by providers for multiple conditions from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- BIG NEWS: Our first hospital pilot converts to a commercial deployment from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- Growing and Moving (New office located in Sudbury, MA!) from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- Patient Al and Care Plan coordination with multiple Care Team Members and Family Members from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- MHA Annual Meeting, medical innovation, and Jeff Bauman, Boston Marathon bombing survivor from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- 2015 Events will be posted soon.