Bridging care transition between hospital and home.
iGetBetter leads the way.
iGetBetter leads the way.
Use standard or custom care plans for any indications in just minutes.
Patients and clinicians stay engaged through daily care plan interactions.
iGetBetter's care plan guidance and monitoring helps reduce readmissions.
Digital Health DevicesWith our partner Validic, a digital health platform, we have the flexibility to rapidly integrate and deploy new devices to accommodate customers requests.
iGB Webinar SeriesCheck out previous episodes of our Triple Aim Care Transitions webinar series.
Featured BlogThe Cardiology Department at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY has begun a pilot project using the iGetBetter system to manage Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) patients post-discharge.
Connect With UsSend us questions or tell us about YOUR experience using iGetBetter today. Use the links below, we'd love to hear from you.
iGB PartnersThrough our strategic partnerships with companies like Validic we can provide comprehensive coverage utilizing existing infrastructure and devices.
CCH + iGB StudySummary of 2013 CHF Study Conducted with Partners Healthcare Center for Connected Health
Recent News and Events
- April 8, 2015 | iGetBetter CHF Study with Partners HealthCare Connected Health Published in the April issue of the Journal of Medical Internet Research mHealth and uHealth
- April 6, 2015 | iGetBetter Begins HCM Pilot at Brigham & Women's Hospital
- April 1, 2015 | MedTech Boston: "Win Burke on Coordinating Patient Care with iGetBetter"
- February 18, 2015 | iGetBetter, Inc. Closes Series A Financing - Private investors add $1.1M, the total investment amount related to the Series A is $2.6M
- February 19, 2015 | Boston Business Journal: "Hospital to home program iGetBetter secures $1.1M in equity funding"
- February 19, 2015 | WBJournal.com: "Sudbury health care cloud company closes $1.1M Series A round"
- February 10, 2015 | iGetBetter Expands Patient Care Plan Footprint at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- February 4, 2015 | Increased Patient Satisfaction Found During iGetBetter for TKR Patient Care Pilot
- January 21, 2015 | iGetBetter and GoodLux Technology Tackle Comorbidity of Depression with Chronic Conditions
BlogClick here for all blog posts.
- New CHF Pilot at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- Patient Al - Final Update from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- HCM pilot at Brigham & Women's from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGetBetter — Version 3.2 Release Notes from Jeremy Bonaventura, iGetBetter Director of Product Marketing
- iGetBetter — Version 3.1 Release Notes from Jeremy Bonaventura, iGetBetter Director of Product Marketing
- Closing of our Series A Investment Round from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- Patient Al (CEO Win Burke's father) Update from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGB and SunSprite - our first partnership to provide a clinical backend for a consumer wearable device from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGB Annual Ski Day, Monday January 12 - the Snow Gods were good to us from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- iGetBetter now being used by providers for multiple conditions from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- BIG NEWS: Our first hospital pilot converts to a commercial deployment from Win Burke, iGetBetter CEO
- October 28-30 | Connected Health Symposium 2015