JOINT REPLACEMENT REHAB PROGRAMS
Clinicians use iGetBetter to engage patients and optimally prepare them for surgery by providing PT exercise videos, monitoring pre-op joint pain levels and delivering teaching points. Additionally, clinicians can manage clinical comorbidities to maximize surgical readiness.
Patients receive care instructions in the form of pain and wound management, physical therapy videos and questions designed to identify signs and symptoms of surgical complications. Patient compliance is markedly improved because they are able to perform their tasks at home and at their convenience.
PATIENT REPORTED OUTCOMES
Use iGetBetter to easily obtain CMS-mandated PRO's from patients and integrate this information into your existing EHR system.
Available PROs include KOOS, HOOS, PROMIS and VR-12.
- Pre-designed care plans and library of PT videos and instructions
- Standardization of care delivery
- Increased patient compliance
- Automatic deployment of answers to frequently asked questions
- Reduced post-surgical costs
HOW IT REALLY WORKS
1. SELECT -OR- CUSTOMIZE CARE PLANS
- Choose a pre-designed care plan from your iGetBetter library
- Make adjustments and customize care plans globally via master care plans or customize individual patients' care plans once assigned
2. DEPLOY CARE PLANS
- Assign pre and post-op care plans to patients
- Set thresholds for patient answers (e.g. pain levels, nausea levels, etc.)
- Assign surveys and questionnaires
3. MONITOR PATIENTS
- View patient data in the iGetBetter Clinician Dashboard
- Easily identify patients who have reported data outside of thresholds
- Easily identify non-compliant patients
- Gather data from CMS-mandated PROs or other clinical scores/surveys
- Export patient outcome data in CSV or Excel format