MANAGING CHRONIC CARE
POPULATION HEALTH MANAGEMENT
iGetBetter allows clinicians to provide better continuity-of-care for outpatients. Clinicians can choose from a multitude of devices to obtain almost any desired biometric data from patients on a daily basis. This data can then be filtered via customizable thresholds allowing clinicians to intervene before patients decompensate. The net result is fewer hospital readmissions, fewer ED visits and healthier patients.
The iGetBetter Patient App keeps patients engaged by providing helpful instructions from their clinicians and a simple portal to provide objective and subjective feedback on their health. Patients can invite family members and additional clinicians to follow their care plan and progress to create accountability and improve their outcome.
Institutions and clinicians have documented reduced readmissions and use of hospital services with the iGetBetter platform helping them to drive down costs.
EXAMPLE OF CONDITIONS
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
Congestive Heart Failure Study 2014
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital (MA)
In February, 2014, Brockton Hospital/Signature Healthcare in Massachusetts began using the iGetBetter platform to follow a monthly census of 25-30 CHF patients who were problematic for multiple 30 day readmissions and excessive use of ED department resources. These patients had declared themselves to be a significant financial liability for the ACO.
HOW IT REALLY WORKS
1. SELECT -OR- CUSTOMIZE CARE PLANS
- Choose a pre-designed care plan from your iGetBetter library
- Make adjustments and customize care plans globally via master care plans or customize individual patients' care plans once assigned
2. DEPLOY CARE PLANS
- Assign care plan(s) to patients & manage as many comorbidities as needed
- Set thresholds for patient answers (e.g. blood pressure, weight, blood glucose levels, etc.)
- Assign surveys and questionnaires
3. MONITOR PATIENTS
- View patient data in the iGetBetter Clinician Dashboard
- Easily identify patients who have reported data outside of thresholds
- Easily identify non-compliant patients
- Export patient outcome data in CSV or Excel format
- Gather data from CMS-mandated PROs or other clinical scores/surveys