iGetBetter, Inc. is featured on Brigham and Women's Hospital website. An excerpt is below:
We had our 4th annual iGetBetter Ski Day on Friday, January 20. As before, it was held at Loon Mountain in New Hampshire. Participating were iGB team members and contractors with family and friends, as well as partners, hospital clients and investors.
iGB Release 05.11.2016
NEW Function - Drag and drop custom sort orader for care plan cards
- Allows the clinician to quickly order measurements, activities and reminders within their respective category
NEW Function - Multiple clinician accounts
- Institutions and organizations are now able to assign clinicians under an umbrella account allowing for better auditing and security
NEW Function - Added “Manage Invitations”
- Manage invitations from clinicians, patients and patient-family members.
NEW Function – Expiring care plan alerts
- Added alerts for expiring care plans to the “Patient Alerts” section that provides all patients with a care plan expiring in the next 7 days and provides quick access to extend the care plan
- Clinician annotations include the original author’s name with timestamp
- The original author can make addendums to their original note with name and timestamp included
- Other clinicians with access can make addendums as well with name and timestamp included
- Annotations can be removed from the “active” tab and restored from the “archive” tab – The clinician name and timestamp for this activity is included
Simplified registration process for invited clinicians
- When a clinician or institution invite a new care team member to their account, who does not already have an iGB account will be automatically enrolled into that institution by virtue of creating their account
Care plan editor tools
- Moved editor tools to an expandable modal window
Care plan editor “stack view”
- Drag and drop cards from the card library into patient’s care plan
Removed “delete all cards” functionality from patient care plans to ensure that data is not lost. Cards can be archived and restored
Organized all patient lists by “active” and “inactive”
View Progress – data window limited to 6-month (185 day) increments
Data export – annotations and all addendums are included in exported data
Patient App - Advanced User UX
- Updated to allow patient to “cc” the message being sent to their associated email account
- Table view updated to provide a better viewing experience across platforms (small screen to larger screens)
NEW - Patient App - Basic User UX
- A brand new, simplified interface that provides only the most necessary functionality for a patient: Daily instructions & log progress
- The basic interface features large text and buttons to accommodate an older population or those with poor eyesight or motor skills
For more information or to set up a brief demo please contact us at email@example.com
We had our 3rd annual iGetBetter Ski Day this past Monday, January 25. As before, it was held at Loon Mountain in New Hampshire. Participating were iGB team members and contractors with family and friends, as well as partners, hospital clients and investors.
It was a spectacular New England winter day, with temps in the mid-30s and not a cloud in the deep blue sky. Although snowfall has been sparse so far this winter, the snow conditions were surprisingly good - Loon has a massive, high-tech snowmaking system, and the results were evident. As we have in the past, we split into several groups of similar abilities guided by Loon ski instructors, and were well taken care of by the Loon customer service and food & beverage staff, with our own private meeting and dining area in Babe's Bar on the second floor of the Governor's Lodge.
As is typical on a Monday, there were very few other skiers on the mountain, and we could really let the skis go and fly! Very unlike weekend skiing. It was also a great opportunity for all the members and stakeholders of iGetBetter's ecosystem to get to know each other and make connections. It is amazing how much one can learn and accomplish on a chair lift ride.
For me, the annual ski day is especially fun. Not only is it satisfying as the CEO to get everyone together for such a positive and healthy outdoor activity, but also as a long time part-time Loon ski instructor, I get to be one of the ski school instructor/guides, and Loon pays me to go out and have fun with the iGB group! (I am happy to report that I have received a raise since last year's event - from $11.38/hour to $11.63/hour.)
A photo of some of the participants is attached.
Win Burke, President and CEO
Today we released one of the most expansive updates to the iGetBetter™ system to date. It is the culmination of months of planning and hard work AND if all has gone right, you won’t even notice. Our development team has completely re-worked our backend database to make way for future functionality/development and added unparalleled speed and responsiveness to our system.
iGetBetter™ is the only functional and 100% agile care transition software on the market. We’ve used customer feedback to build a user-friendly, high-powered care delivery platform that can reduce workload and patient hospital readmissions.
One update we hope you don’t miss is the newly designed care plan creator and editor tool. This powerful tool is extremely responsive and boasts an automatic saving feature. If you are suddenly pulled away you don’t have to worry about lost work. We’ve added a timeline view so you can quickly assess a care plan and see how it will unfold over time. The “Stack” view allows you fast access to all the cards assigned to your patient or specific care plan you’d like to edit. You can apply quick filters to only view “reminders,” “activities” and/or “measurements” or single out a specific card using the “search” feature.
We’ve updated the presentation of patient information for easy updating and editing including editing a patient’s user name when necessary. In addition to major updates we’ve gone through the entire system and made smaller, less noticeable changes. For example, we’ve added dynamic scaling throughout the clinician interface so you view data more easily (patient list, patient alerts & view progress items).
If you’d like to learn more about the updates we’ve made please contact us today to set up a 30-minute presentation with our CMO, Dr. David Lebudzinski.
- Jeremy Bonaventura, Product Marketing Director